SLP Code Protector Discussion For conversations regarding usage of Code Protector and issues pertaining to SVM protected code.
InishTech Support Forums > SLP Code Protector Discussion > Code Protector cannot connect to server. Login to add this as a favourite.
lightdoll - 3/23/2010 7:01:43 AM

Code Protector cannot connect to server.

Dear EveryOne.

i have two question.

1. One is Error Message

2.Target Framework. why there is v2.0 not include Net 3.5 Etc.

when i connected to server by synchronize with Server, then i got a error message.

0000000010 Warning Cannot connect to server (error=The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error.  For more information about the error, either turn on IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults (either from ServiceBehaviorAttribute or from the <serviceDebug> configuration behavior) on the server in order to send the exception information back to the client, or turn on tracing as per the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 SDK documentation and inspect the server trace logs.), working offline.

InishTech Dev
InishTech Dev
josullivan - 3/23/2010 2:00:08 PM

RE:Code Protector cannot connect to server.

lightdoll wrote: Target Framework. why there is v2.0 not include .Net 3.5 etc

The Target Framework drop down field in SLP Code Protector displays the CLR version of the SLP Runtime that will be placed alongside your assemblies after they are protected/licensed. See the following FAQ for more details on Target Framework indicator http://support.inishtech.com/FAQ116

lightdoll wrote: when i connected to server by synchronize with Server, then i got a error message

To synchronise Code Protector with SLP Online you must provide a valid SLP Online (or SLP Server) username and password.  The error message you received indicates that you have provided an incorrect username and/or password.  Please note SLP Online/Server user credentials are case sensitive.

There are currently no users on-line.

• Locked sticky
  • Hot sticky
  • Hot locked sticky
  • Thread
  • Hot thread
  • Locked thread