SLP Online Service Discussion For users of our hosted service to get current information about our service offering or ask questions regarding usage of the portal.
InishTech Support Forums > SLP Online Service Discussion > delete feature set Login to add this as a favourite.
ccPeter - 11/17/2010 6:35:58 AM

delete feature set

Could you please tell me how I can delete a feature set on your website? I created one with the wrong name by accident and for the life of me I cannot find a way to delete it.

Thanks

Peter

InishTech Dev
InishTech Dev
josullivan - 11/17/2010 2:55:25 PM

RE:delete feature set

Peter

Unfortunately it is not currently possible to delete or rename a feature set using the Online portal.

Feature Sets were reintroduced for backward compatibility with older (pre V3.0) releases of SLP Online and are intended to allow one to group related feature  in order to ease selection of commonly used features during issuance of custom licenses i.e. those not issued from SKUs.  (Feature Sets cannot be used when creating SKUs.)

If renaming this Feature Set is a major issue for you, as a workaround, using our own management tools we can rename it, provided you send an email to support@inishtech.com with your account details (not username or passsword) together with the existing and required name of the Feature Set  to be changed.

This can only be done provided there have been no licenses issued with this Feature Set included.

--John

There are currently no users on-line.

• Locked sticky
  • Hot sticky
  • Hot locked sticky
  • Thread
  • Hot thread
  • Locked thread