SLP Online Service Discussion For users of our hosted service to get current information about our service offering or ask questions regarding usage of the portal.
InishTech Support Forums > SLP Online Service Discussion > Commercial Licensing Report Login to add this as a favourite.
igor@inovativatec.co - 5/12/2010 5:17:14 PM

Commercial Licensing Report

Hello all,

I would like to know if I can perform an advanced search on the SLP Online page (https://my.softwarepotential.com) in order to get all commercial licenses i have issued?

I could not find this criteria in the advanced features.

Kindly Regards,

Igor.

InishTech Dev
InishTech Dev
josullivan - 5/13/2010 12:13:31 PM

RE:Commercial Licensing Report

Hi Igor,

Unfortunately, it is not possible to perform the online query you want using the current Advanced Search capabilities as License Type is not currently included in the search criteria - even though the License Type value, indicating either Commercial or Evaluation, is included in the report data. 

We intend to significantly improve our current reporting functionaility and this requirement will be included.

While I accept the following approach is less than ideal, you could in the interim export the report data (e.g. to Excel) and filter on the License Type value to get the report you require.

Hope this helps.

John

naiman - 5/16/2010 3:01:30 PM

RE:Commercial Licensing Report

Thank

There are currently no users on-line.

• Locked sticky
  • Hot sticky
  • Hot locked sticky
  • Thread
  • Hot thread
  • Locked thread