Software Licensing and Protection Business Discussion For those concerned with the business aspects of licensing and protection and with learning how other individuals are thinking about licensing and protection strategies
InishTech Support Forums > Software Licensing and Protection Business Discussion > Concurrent User License Login to add this as a favourite.
Marx - 2/4/2010 1:10:26 AM

Concurrent User License

Hello,

Suppose I have a customer with several employees.  The customer may want to reassign licenses when an employee's role changes or an employee leaves.

Is there a solution for allowing the customer say 50 concurrent licenses that they can then reassign between employees?  i.e. From looking at the documents it does not seem like there is - just need to be sure.

Thanks,

Marx

InishTech Dev
InishTech Dev
josullivan - 2/9/2010 4:28:06 PM

RE:Concurrent User License

Marx

We plan to release a new concurrent licensing solution in Q2 which will support:

• floating licenses
  • concurrent licenes.

The solution will support both named users (which covers your scenario) as well as anonymous assingment (i.e. by machine ID etc).

We would be delighted to add you to the Beta programme for this solution, which will work seamlessly with the SLP Online service.

Marx - 2/10/2010 1:13:24 PM

RE:Concurrent User License

Thanks Jo,

I'll be glad to sign up for the Beta. I'm not live yet though so it may not help you much - still getting familiar with it is probably a good idea from my end.

Marx

There are currently no users on-line.

• Locked sticky
  • Hot sticky
  • Hot locked sticky
  • Thread
  • Hot thread
  • Locked thread